Avery and Me

Avery and Me

Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm not dead, just busy!!

Hello Blog World!
I've been really busy and just haven't been blogging!  For shame!

To start, I got my fabulous scarf from Erin at theyoungrens.com and love it!  Pink sparkly and fluffy!

So me!

I am fast and furiously shopping for Christmas...and working on a scrapblog of my brother's wedding for his new wife. 

Left to buy....
Nanny
Grandma and Grandpa
Steve (one more thing...only one more!)
Mary and Terry
David.

That's it!  I have bought for everyone else!  I haven't wrapped yet though....
I put my tree up and decorated my house for Christmas on DECEMBER 1!  I was so proud! 

Onward to MORE holiday parties and Leigh Anne's wedding on New Years Eve!  But first...a week long trip to North Carolina to see Nanny and Paul and Kelly!

We are so excited!  I'll catch up with pictures soon!

Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment