Avery and Me

Avery and Me

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving! And a celebration!

Hello lovely readers!

For thanksgiving this year we started the celebration early.  Wednesday night mom made an amazing meal and we all ate well!  Avery looked very cute (and very milkdrunk)!!


Thursday morning we got up early and started the long drive to North Carolina.  We stopped in Brinkley, West Memphis, Jackson, Nashville, Knoxville, and finally arrived in Waynesville.  Avery and I were exhausted, but she likes the car and slept most of the time.  She stayed up most of the night because she missed the road noise.  Our view from the hotel was fantastic!

That day Avery met Nanny.  Prepare the kleenex before watching!  She was dressed to the nines!
We had Thanksgiving lunch on Friday with Nanny and our NC family.  Steve went up to see his grandmothers grave while I took a much needed nap!

Saturday we drove halfway back and stayed the night in Jackson.  Avery didn't sleep AGAIN.  By this time I was pretty miserable!  Sunday we got up and drove home, had to stop in Memphis and then again at home, finally!  That night was terrible...Avery cried for 5 hours straight before we realized she missed the road noise from the car.  Steve and I were both at the end of our ropes...then she passed out.  It didn't last long...I was so exhausted. 

Yesterday mom came over and kept Avery so I could defend my portfolio.  I passed with a 94%!  I met and studied with a few friends and I am taking my test tonight after my last day of clinical!

Now I need to decide how to celebrate!  After it's all final, I can't wait to do something fun and maybe get something special to commemorate my graduation with my MNSc!  It will be final on December 10!

Any ideas?

Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment