Avery and Me

Avery and Me

Monday, November 2, 2009

A needed reminder of my many blessings...

Sometimes (well, often) I am a pretty negative person.  I have been making positive changes in my life, such as doing the 30 day encouragement challenge for my husband..

http://www.reviveourhearts.com/challenge/

I also ordered a necklace to remind me of how thankful I should be for my husband.  It's from Amy Cornwell's Etsy shop, which is amazing.   She customizes all the jewelry and designs it. 

http://www.etsy.com/shop/amycornwell



Mine is customized with Steve and I's full names, our last initial, and the four sides of the bar are for 4 special things in our story....ASU-USC, where we went to college while we dated long distance for 3 years, Old Mill, where he proposed, Trapnall Hall, where we were married, and 2005 for our wedding year.

I am very thankful for my sweet husband.  I just need things to remind me to be a helpmate for him and to give him my best, not criticism and negativity.  A happy wedding picture at Trapnall Hall for you to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment