Avery and Me

Avery and Me

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Parent Dedication

Hello Lovely Readers!
Tonight was our parent dedication to Avery.  We are so blessed to have her in our lives!  I debuted my new short hair do and my family came to church!  It was great, Avery was so cute and didn't cry in the sanctuary!  She is normally not fun after 630 at night because she is sleepy.  I'm so proud she did great!  We had so much fun and they gave us a packet with a certificate and a letter for Avery for the day she accepts Christ.  They also gave us a book "The Power of Praying Parents".  I love our church!  Here are some pics for you!
With Pastor Jeff

Hearing our charge to care for our children and raise them in a Godly home.

Afterwards taking pics with my family...Avery was so tired!
She is an answered prayer and my miracle....it is such an honor to be the mother of such an amazing little girl. 
Love,
Jen

2 comments:

  1. I was excited to find your blog tonight while blog surfing. Your little girl is beautiful...I always love baby dedication night. I am so glad that God blessed you guys with this sweet girl. Look forward to checking in on you more in blog world, now that I know that you're here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ellen! I didn't know you were on here either...I'm looking forward to keeping up with you more often! She is a blessing for sure...this blog is really her story. I'll print it off as a book someday for her. Have a good night!

    ReplyDelete