Avery and Me

Avery and Me

Friday, August 28, 2009

Breakdown

So this morning I had a breakdown about the quality time issues with my husband. I woke up upset and didn't feel well, but I did my 3 miles anyway... I had to walk most of it. It was really bad...I felt like I was going to throw up and I was sick right before I left.. I came back in a horrible mood and took it out on Steve.

I am so frustrated with balancing life. I know I can't do it all, but I need activities to keep me busy since I am so often alone. Running has filled a big void in my life, but it's salt in the wound when I feel like I have failed again.

I'm not weighing today. I'll do it Monday. I am sure I have lost weight, since I have been eating mostly oatmeal, fruit, healthy choice meals and small healthy dinners. Yesterday a drug rep brought us free cookies and I didn't eat one...I am celebrating that!

I weighed Wednesday and was back down to 201! Let's hope it isn't just water weight!

I am contemplating joining a running club. I am not sure what good it will do other than help me meet other crackhead runners and have cute t-shirts with the logo on them....but it's only $20 a year. Any thoughts?

Work has been really awful...my good nature is being taken advantage of and I am getting dumped on with the patient load. I've had more good days than bad days, so I am thankful for that and also just for having a good job with decent pay and great benefits. I am praying for wisdom in how to handle this and all the situations I've mentioned.

Thanks be to God for stress relief through exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment