Avery and Me

Avery and Me

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

13 weeks...how the time is flying!

Hello Lovely Readers!
I'm 13 weeks and 4 days today!  I couldn't be more excited!

My husband told me Saturday that he thinks I am showing....not too sure about that.  I think I just look "fat." 

I went to Branson this weekend and had a GREAT time at the Geyer Springs FBC ladies retreat at Branson Landing.  Our guest speaker was Laurie Cole and she was amazing!  I kept closing my eyes and thinking she was Beth Moore!  I discovered I am in the "summer" season right now, since I am busy but things are good and I have trouble getting time away for reflection and prayers.....but I know that any other season could come at any time!

Branson is tons of fun, but I love shopping!  I had a great time at the outlet mall and got a new black coach bag and wallet!  I have already gotten endless compliments on it!  Enjoyed being with my MIL and SIL and my friend Amber.  It was a fun ride up and back, and I enjoyed the SCHOOL-less time. 

School....blah...  I am so glad I only have one test and 4 small papers left for this semester, plus my site visit on Thursday.  I have class tomorrow and am planning on writing one small paper during class because I...have....no.....energy......   Our next test is over cardiac, my specialty, and I hope I do much better on it!

Work is not so great...I have been exposed to many diseases and radioactive patients lately and it is starting to freak me out.  I talked to my boss about it and he was very sympathetic, but I don't know if my responsibilities will change at all.  I am sure it will be more of the same.  Please pray for leadership and direction for me and if I need to change jobs to protect our bundle. 

Baby....well, I can't feel him/her, I am scared to weigh myself, and I'm starting to worry.  I think its natural to worry but I wish I could see him/her sooner and make sure "the bean" is ok.  I won't get to do my ultrasound or find out the sex until June, but I go back to OB on May 4.  I hope all is still well then.  Someone asked me if I was having twins today.  I think they are crazy.  But it still freaked me out.  The only complaints I have are trouble sleeping, constipation, and moodiness.  I'm not craving anything, I'm just hungry ALL THE TIME.  And I have to pee ALL THE TIME.  I miss running so bad I could cry.  Everytime I see a runner I get jealous.  One of my besties ran a 5K without me and had her personal best and came in 2nd in her age division!  So proud, but so JEALOUS. 

Husband...couldn't ask for more!  He is so helpful to me and so loving....he even called me today to tell me not to come to his softball games tonight so I can go home and rest.  I've been sleeping every second lately.  I am such a spoiled loved woman!

Love you all!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment