Avery and Me

Avery and Me

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

23 weeks and 4 days update!

Hello Lovely Readers!
Here is the semi-weekly update along with school and job countdowns!  Please pray for me as I transition jobs!

Pregnancy update
How far along? 23 weeks 4 days!

Total weight gain: 20 pounds so far....ugh!  But I haven't weighed since week 21!

Maternity clothes?: I'm transitioning to dresses and comfy shoes for clinical, and I need to buy new scrubs for my new job....debating maternity clothes vs. size or two larger scrubs. 

Sleep: Slept well last night for the first time in weeks!  Still having issues but praying for relief!

Cravings: Mexican

Best moment this week: Laying down for bed last night and feeling Avery move.  I was 100% sure this time, for the first time!

Movement: Last night I was SURE!  Hoping Steve will get to feel her soon!

Gender: GIRL!

Labor Signs: none yet, thank God!

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: Coffee.  So. Badly.  I miss my daily wake up call!

Weekly Wisdom: Keep mom out of stores...she is getting a bit crazy shopping for this girl!

Milestones: Ordered furniture last night!

Favorite Moments: Buying baby clothes with mom, hanging them up in the nursery, and showing everyone who comes over the quilt and bedding and clothes!

Countdown to ER
2 shifts left in IR...no more call....got my ER schedule and preceptor and have my dates until September so we can plan showers!!

School countdown
4 weeks down 6 to go...two paper down, 3 to go, site visit DONE, big paper, clinical case poster presentation, one test done, 2 tests to go, and 125 hours of clinical time! Must start on Portfolio (first section due July 13) and get all my dates together for FALL!  I can't wait to finish my masters before this baby gets here!

Thankfulness
I'm so glad my husband supports me and prays for me.  I'm so glad God has gifted us with the opportunity to be parents soon and the opportunity for me to go to school.  I'm thankful that God has gifted me with an easy pregnancy so far and the finances to buy what we need for Avery so far. 

Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment