Avery and Me

Avery and Me

Monday, December 12, 2016

God told me....

God told me clearly today in prayer that I need to lay down my idols before him.  

Sad to say, one of them is Facebook.  I'll be over on Instagram posting pics and limiting my Facebook to once a week checks starting Wednesday.  Please message me if you need my email or phone number.  

I've linked my Instagram to Facebook so if you don't have Instagram you can still see Avery.  I've set up Timehop so I won't miss memories too much.  

I would shut down/inactivate completely, but I know many people in my life only contact me through Facebook.  I'm hoping they will choose to email or text me and I can completely close down soon.  

I think I'll be much happier and have more productive time to sew, read, and be a good worker and wife.  I'm hoping to be more intentional in prayer and in the word more.  

I also plan to resurrect my blog at www.godsgirlinthisworld.blogspot.com.

Comparison is the thief of joy.  I'm struggling to be obedient, and to be a doer not just a hearer of the word of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment