Avery and Me

Avery and Me

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

16 weeks and 4 days update!

How far along? 16 weeks 4 days!

Total weight gain:  9 lbs. I wasn't happy about the 5 lb weight gain this month, but I can't run and don't have much time to exercise.  Last week I ate out at every meal...time to cut back :(

Maternity clothes?: Not yet needed, but I wear a shirt my mom got me and tried a pair of maternity pants last week from my sweet friend Kelly.

Sleep: I get up every morning to pee in between 5 and 7:30.  At least I can sleep that long and I have no trouble falling asleep!
 
Cravings:
Still Mexican.  I am making dinner tonight and went to Walmart to buy groceries and of course, bought fajita fixin's.  

Best moment this week: Today at lunch with mom taking fun pictures!
Movement: Not yet :(

Gender: Finding out on June 1!

Labor Signs: none yet, thank God!

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: Being able to do what I want, like run or skip meals or stay up late. 

Weekly Wisdom: Do what you think is best about your job/doctor/hospital/birth plan.  Don't read too much into friends horror stories or reactions.

Milestones: Well, my normal clothes are starting to get a little tight, and my coworkers said they can finally see me showing now. 
Favorite Moments:Hearing the heartbeat today, taking pictures with mom, naming our little one after all the nationalities of food I've been eating (Juan, Juanita, Nigel, Bridget, etc..), looking at baby furniture with Steve last week.

I'll try to do these every four weeks until we are looking at our little one!  I can't believe I'm almost halfway there!

No comments:

Post a Comment