Avery and Me

Avery and Me

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

17 weeks and 4 days update!

How far along? 17 weeks 4 days!






Total weight gain: 9 lbs. I haven't weighed myself after last week...  :/




Maternity clothes?: Mom took me shopping Saturday and I bought several pairs of pants, a couple shirts, and two dresses.  I enjoy wearing them but don't really need them (yet)





Sleep: Nightmares this week, and lots of ligament pain.  Sleep is not so great right now, but Steve bought me a great body pillow and it has helped!



Cravings: Right now, tomatoes.  I don't know why.  S bought me some yesterday to have with basil and mozzerella tomrrow night for dinner. 




Best moment this week: Mother's Day surprises, and getting roses last night!

Movement: I think I feel it, but still not sure. 



Gender: Finding out on June 1!



Labor Signs: none yet, thank God!



Belly Button in or out? In.





What I miss: Well, to tell the truth, I would KILL for a margarita right now.  And I REALLY miss my daily black coffee.  Mornings are not the same.



Weekly Wisdom: Pray unceasingly, and trust that God has gifted you with a child, and He will equip you to care for it and yourself. 



Milestones: Buying maternity clothes. 

Favorite Moments:Hearing happy mothers day from others and not wanting to cry like last year....enjoying shopping with mom, "thinking" I feel movement, and enjoying time with family. 


I'll try to do these every four weeks until we are looking at our little one! I can't believe I'm almost halfway there!

No comments:

Post a Comment