Avery and Me

Avery and Me

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fun Pictures with Mom!

Hello Lovely Readers!
Today was a special day for me!  I went back to the OB and all is well with our little one!  I got to hear the heartbeat and it was 147!!  I have a date, on June 1, at 8 am to get to see our sweet little one and find out what he or she will be!  I can't wait!  When I have an appoinment and a day off work, I always go see my mom for lunch.  Today we had fun!

One of my favorite places on earth is the Old Mill in North Little Rock.  Gone with the Wind is my favorite movie and the mill is featured in the opening credits.

It is also where my sweet husband proposed to me the day before thanksgiving in 2003.  So this made it really special to me, and a place I would love to take pictures!  My mom decided to have a "photo shoot" today at lunch.  Enjoy!
Have a great day!  Much love and will post again soon!
Blessings,
Jen

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy that the little one is doing well. Great photos! J & I love going to the Old Mill for picnics. We only have 4 more weeks in AR, so let's try to get together for one more lunch! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets do it! are you free tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete