Avery and Me

Avery and Me

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

18 week update!

How far along? 18 weeks 5 days!

Total weight gain: By my count, 11 pounds.  Who knows what the MD scale will say.

Maternity clothes?: I can still get into my regular pants easily, but maternity pants are so much more comfortable!

Sleep: Weird this week...still waking up at 4-5 am to pee no matter what, but oversleeping for work almost daily.

Cravings: Not really....just eating alot...and trying not to.

Best moment this week: LR Tweeties yesterday...seated with a group of girls, talking, and someone asked me why I don't tweet much...so I replied "I'm a nurse and can't legally tweet about that, and I'm pregnant but its been really easy on me so I don't think people want to hear that."  Three people turned around and said...."you're @jenshuler?!" I felt like a star!

Movement: I think I feel it, but still not sure. 

Gender: Finding out on June 1!

Labor Signs: none yet, thank God!

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: Sleeping well.

Weekly Wisdom: Get over the social anxiety and go out.  I met so many wonderful people last night!

Milestones: Getting a new opportunity at work!  Though I won't be able to start for 6 weeks...:/

Favorite Moments:  Taking pictures with mom, going to LR tweeties, shopping for all our friends who are celebrating marriages/graduations/babies soon yesterday!

I'll try to do these every four weeks until we are looking at our little one! I can't believe I'm almost halfway there!

No comments:

Post a Comment