Avery and Me

Avery and Me

Thursday, October 8, 2009

10 Things You Didn't Know About Me...

1.  I have been an RN since May 2005 and I was an LPN from June 2004-May 2005. 
2.  I play the flute well...since age 12!
3.  I met my husband at church in the Geyer Springs College class in June 2002.  We dated long distance (Jonesboro, AR to Columbia, SC) until our wedding in June 2005.
4.  My hair is ridiculously curly...and thick.  And believe it or not, naturally blonde.
5.  I can't cook.  I can barely microwave.  I would starve if my husband didn't cook for me.
6.  I love poetry, classical music, dancing, old movies, and art..especially the impressionists. 
7.  I wish I had been a teenager/young woman in the 1940s.  I love that era!
8.  When I was 6 years old, I did a book report on Clara Barton, and decided I was going to be a nurse.
9.  I was brought up going shopping every Saturday with my mom...I love to shop!  Purses and shoes are my favorite purchases!  I love to find jewelry at antique stores!
10.  I am very sad that my house is completely decorated...it makes me want to buy a new house and move so I have something to decorate.  If I wasn't a nurse I would love to be a real estate agent!  I love houses and pour over the paper every week!

Post your 10 things!  I want to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment