Avery and Me

Avery and Me

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

Inspired by my blog friend Kate, I am posting a thankful Thursday. 

I am thankful for my family.  I love each of them and know I need them.


I am thankful for my sweet husband who sacrifices for me and our family.


I am thankful for my job and how I get to care for one patient at a time.


I am thankful for my 2 dogs who love me no matter my mood.


I am thankful for a phone call I recieved today from a dear friend I thought I had lost.


I am thankful I have enough to eat and enough money to pay bills and the mortgage.  


I am thankful for the opportunity to go back to school.


I am thankful that even though I have PCOS, I have a strong body that can run and exercise.


I am thankful that God is using PCOS to do a work in me and my family.  


I am thankful for a warm safe house full of memories.


I am thankful for being an RN.

I am thankful for my Lord and Savior and all He has done and will do for me.

Post your thanks!  I think it is fun to think about all we are thankful for.

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for you and for meeting a woman yesterday who said she was diagnosed with PCOS when she was around your age and has 2 beautiful daughters by the grace of God!!! ;) I'm thankful for hope!

    ReplyDelete