Avery and Me

Avery and Me

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Deep questions from the scarf exchange...thought I would post it!

Your favorite colors or trends: I love blue, mustard yellow, lime green, and any shade of pink


Favorite stores or designers: I mostly wear Ann Taylor and Banana Republic...think simple and classy with a twist.  If I had the money I would love to wear more Michael Kors and I can't wait to buy something from Tory Burch.


What DON’T you like: I am pretty simple, classic.  I love vintage.  I wear mostly solid colors and like to pick one funky thing and plan an outfit around it.  I don't like things that are too flashy.


What is your favorite season? FALL! 

What would you like to try if anything?
I like trying new things.  Since I wear scrubs to work 4 days a week, on my other 3 days I love to dress up.  I don't wear many patterns so maybe a patterned scarf would be fun!


Explain your personality:

I am a nuturer, people pleaser, introvert who masquerades as an extrovert, christian.  my profession is nursing and love is art, all kinds, from appreciating to creating.  I love to be busy, and I always have a plan.  I love to travel.  when confronted I back down...when being used I bristle up.  I love being with my sweet husband and 2 dogs...and I love to shop!  I am interested in going green...Since I am now a full time nurse and part time graduate student, I don't have a lot of time to meet new people or to shop for unique things...so I think this exchange is wonderful!


Try to explain your style, likes and dislikes in fashion, explain your daily wardrobe choice, favorite materials or materials you don't like, etc:
My style is simple, classy.  I love structured shirts, trench coats, pointy shoes, colorful flats, trouser jeans, trousers, layered tops, comfy fabrics and warm layers, solid colors, and fun jewelry to dress it up.  I normally wear pearl earrings and a diamond necklace, an all silver chamila bracelet and a seiko watch with a pink pearl face.  I wear simple makeup and like to straighten my light auburn hair, but often let the natural curls fly.  I die for amazing purses, anything from Coach to Dooney to Banana Republic to Hobo, and love to use fun accessories to dress up, like orange coach ballet flats and my awesome daisy daisy vera bradley bag. I love cotton! 

 
I do not like velvet, and i don't like flimsy fabrics that tear easily or come unraveled.  I wear ceil blue (a light powder blue 4 days per week) so avoid that color, or compliment it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment