Avery and Me

Avery and Me

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Jewelry!

I love jewelry!  Love it!  Here are some pictures of my favorite pieces and my wish list.

I recieved this watch for my third anniversary!  I love how classy it is and it was on clearance!


I recieved these earrings on my fourth anniversary!  I love them!!!  They go with everything and can be dressed up or down.


I recieved a similar journey necklace for Christmas in 2007 ( I think, maybe 2006..) and I wear it almost daily.


I love charm bracelets, and I LOVE chamilia bracelets.  They are just like Pandora bracelets and have a similar price as well.  The charms are interchangable.  I found mine at a flea market and bought 10 charms and the bracelet for $50...the bracelet retails for that and the charms average $25 a piece!  I have only purchased a few charms and gave my mom a few of the originals I found at the flea market.  I bought this charm today to remind me of God's love for me through this storm.

My favorite jewelry of all time is my wedding set.  The ring is a 3/4 karat diamond set in a 4 prong tiffany setting in platinum, and the band is alternating rounds and baugettes set in platinum.  I couldn't find a good picture online so here is the actual set!


So now my wish list!  I am about to order this beautiful necklace from Amy Cornwell's Etsy shop.


Of course I will make it say Jen and Steve and 2005 and a big S for Shuler, but I don't know what else to put on the bar...I get 4 words or dates...I thought about putting our first date, our first time we called each other boy/girl friend, and the engagement date.  What do you think?

Post your jewelry!  This could be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment