Avery and Me

Avery and Me

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Truthful Thursday...the Couples Version!

 

1. What are your middle names?
Diane and Terry

2. How long have you been together?

Since August 4, 2002

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?

A few months

4. Who asked who out?

He asked me out, I am far too chicken!

5. How old are each of you?

I am 26 and he is 27.

6. Did you go to the same school?

No, we did not.

7. Are you from the same home town?

No.  I'm from Little Rock and he was born in Rome GA, grew up in Knoxville, TN and Rock Hill, SC, and went to college in Columbia SC.

8. Who is the smartest?

Steve. 

9. Who majored in what?

SS majored in Electronic Journalism.  I majored in Nursing and will complete my master's degree in December 2010.  I can't wait to be an APN!

10. Who is the most sensitive?

Me for sure!

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
 
Seattle Washington on a mission trip.  We flew!  In a car, several times we have driven 14 hours or more.

12. Who has the worst temper?

Me for sure.  But we are both pretty fair.

13. How many children do you want?

As many as God allows me to have!

14. Who does the cooking?

That would be SS. I burn grill cheeses.  I would starve without a microwave and hate cooking...I always mess it up!
 
15. Who is more social?

I am, but I have social anxiety and it is hard for me.  Steve is  very social as well!

16. Who is the neat freak?
 
I am the neat freak of our relationship.  We have had to compromise.

17. Who is the most stubborn?

Me.  I don't let go well.

18. Who wakes up earlier?

Me.  I have to be at work by 7 am.

19. Where was your first date?

US Pizza for lunch after church.

20. Who has the bigger family?

SS

21. Do you get flowers often?

No, but I really enjoy it when I do.

22. How do you spend the holidays?

Since we live so close, with both families. 

23. Who is more jealous?

I think me.  I am always worried about him, not that he would do anything but that he is too kind and others take that the wrong way.

24. How long did it take to get serious?

We were almost immediately serious!

25. Who eats more?

Steve, but not by much.

26. What do you do for a living?

Steve is a TV news producer, and I am an RN.

27. Who does the laundry?
 
I do mostly, but he helps if I ask.

28. Who's better with the computer?

Steve by far.

29. Who drives when you are together?

Steve unless he asks me to drive.

30. What is your song?


I would say "Come What May" from Moulin Rouge, or "This I Promise You" from NSync.  Steve would probably say we don't have a song.

No comments:

Post a Comment