Avery and Me

Avery and Me

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

update!

I just updated my blog's look!  Takes me back to the myspace days of finding the perfect background!

Today Steve had a tooth pulled, he is pretty miserable.  I've been laying around with him all day, so now I hurt all over.  I am internalizing the stress I feel over my health.  I called the nurse today and found out my hormone levels are normal, which further supports the diagnosis of PCOS.  I'll have to wait until my ultrasound and follow up next Tuesday to find out more.  I know that God is faithful, but I don't know what I can do while I'm waiting for his answers. 

So far I have just been trying to be positive and waiting to hear more. 

I haven't run since Saturday...rain is washing Little Rock away!  I hope there is pretty weather for Chris's wedding on Saturday!  Its' also race for the cure day, so I'll be there with my pink on!

No comments:

Post a Comment