Avery and Me

Avery and Me

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Home for the day!


I have a doctors appointment today and my manager wanted me to take the whole day off....not a problem! He did agree to let me work at home but so far I have been blogging, on facebook, and watching glee sneek peeks. I love that show!

My doggies are thrilled I am home! They are both so awesome! Shadow is getting so big! He is only 5 months old, but he is so obedient and very good about only pottying outside. He is crate trained now!What my dogs normally do if there is no one on the couch...but today poor Maggie is on the floor.

An artsy photo of my work badge, my lead and my scrub jacket....to remind me it's back to the grind tomorrow!

My to do list today:
1. Email my bible study
2. Catch up on my bible study lessons
3. Do laundry since hubby is going out of town this weekend and needs clothes :)
4. Walk dogs/go running at least 3 miles
5. Clean house and file....I've been putting this off for a while! Our file cabinet is very full!
6. Work from home on the Radiology nurse smart book.
7. Doctor's appointment at 1:15
8. Set up an account on flicker so my blog will have more pictures!
9. Make more scrap blogs to put on my blog!
10. Study for midterms on Friday!

Whew! I better get back to the grind!

No comments:

Post a Comment