Avery and Me

Avery and Me

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall Decorations!



Oh how I love fall and decorating!  Here's a look at my mantle.  I follow the 3-5-7 item rule when decorating.  Each item on my mantle is special!  From Left to Right...my husband's 2008 best newscast emmy, a "GIVE THANKS" resin sculpture from Kirklands, 3 antique books underneath, a sprig of faux lavender from a wedding gift, my new addition of a plate from Kirklands inscripted with "Bless our home with love and laughter", a fleur de lis from our 4th anniversary trip to new orleans, our church directory picture, and a pair of candlesticks from our wedding.  The mirror was one of my first decor purchases after my wedding.

A close up of the plate.


My newest table addition, a pumpkin and leaves centerpiece for my table from Kirklands!

Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment